- 0 :-
The premier vintage jet helmet is an open face helmet that answers to the latest fashion and style requirements of the market. The Vintage is dedicated to those who want a fashion and cool city helmet, characterised by nice classic graphics, without forgetting about the safety requirements. The Vintage shell is made of a tri-composite mix, with dyneema, carbon and aramidic fibres. This is the same fibres mix that Premier uses on all its helmets.
The internal shell is in EPS, moulded with differentiate density in order to offer the best shock absorption. The Jet Vintage has an easy-to-use internal sun visor which is placed between the internal and external shell. The inner liners are made with anti-allergic Sanitized fabric, and they're completely removable and washable.
- Adjustable light tinted visor.
- Quick release system.
- Weight approx 990g.
- ECE 22-05 approved.
- Material: Dyneema-Carbon-Aramid-Fiber.
- Lining: high quality, removable and washable.
- 3 composite helmet: Dyneema Carbon-Aramid Fiber.
- Thermoset materials in the form of glass fiber mats, Woven by hand in the lamination process to make helmet shells.
- Finally, these are baked hot pressed in order to give the product its high-strength final structure.
- Due to the complex processing Thermoset helmets are more expensive than models made of thermoplastic materials.
- They are very light, very impact-resistant and very durable.
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.